About Dr Clare Elizabeth Conlon MBChB, FRCA
Call today to book: 07779 485 013
The Aesthetic Clinic is my passion and I aim to make all clients feel confident and happy about their appearance by providing permanent solutions using cutting edge clinical treatments. Professionalism, skill and dedication are reflected in my results and continued professional training ensures the treatments offered are at the cutting edge of non-surgical aesthetics.
A full consultation will be carried out before any treatment takes place along with a follow-up appointment. I had a great start in aesthetics training in Microsclerotherapy under Mark Whiteley at The Whiteley Clinic, Guilford, which gave me the inspiration and confidence to start my own aesthetic clinic. Since then I have trained and developed expertise in Dermaroller, Botulinum Toxin injections, Dermal Fillers and PDO thread lifting.
I graduated as a doctor from the University of Edinburgh Medical School in 2003 and began anaesthetic and aesthetic training in 2006. I became a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2010 and am currently a Consultant Anaesthetist at Manchester Royal Infirmary. Anaesthetic skills naturally compliment the skills required to be an aesthetic clinician and I believe being a doctor expertly trained in this field provides comfort and reassurance to my clients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery awarded from University of Edinburgh Medical School
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Trained practitioner in Microsclerotherapy at The Whiteley Clinic, Guilford
- Trained practitioner in Dermaroller at Mayfair Practice London
- Trained practitioner in Botulinum Toxin use at Cosmetica Training
- Trained practitioner in Hyaluronic acid use at Cosmetica Training
- Trained practitioner in the use of PDO threads